Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I'm off and running!

Thank you for all of your prayers and offers of help.  I am home and feeling really good. The cardiologist said I had a 90% blockage in my left anterior descending artery.  I now have a stent and should feel like I have a lot of energy.  I'm so thankful for a good doctor that followed her instinct and thankful for a mighty God that made a way for me when I really had no idea that there was a problem.

AJ continues to do well.  There are no signs of infection and his wound site continues to fill in.  Please keep praying that it heals up completely.

Psalm 100:3-5

Know that the Lord, he is God!
It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture.

Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name!

For the Lord is good;
his steadfast love endures forever,
and his faithfulness to all generations.

Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment