Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Looking Back at God's Provision

AJ's day went well.  His pain has decreased and we visited with the pediatrician today.  She agreed that he shows signs of a partially blocked urethra.  It could be blistering or strictures.  We hope it continues to get better on it's own. We are scheduled to see the pediatric urologist in two weeks. We would like to be prepared for any problems that might arise in the future.

AJ's foot is infected tonight.  It blistered last night into a blister that encased half of his foot.  We drained it and he soaked in a tub with vinegar.  I hoped that would take care of it but tonight the blister re-inflated and he has a lot of drainage and pain.  We treated it and he is going to sleep now.  Hopefully he will feel better in the morning.

Today I celebrated my 50th birthday.  It was a good day. Looking back I can see so much of God's planning and care in the details of my life.  I am so thankful for what He has done and I look forward to what He has in store for the future. Of this I can be sure...

Romans 8:38-40  (English Standard Version)
For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, 
nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, 
will be able to separate us from the love of God 
in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Thank you so much for all of your prayers.  Tonight, as I type, KJ is struggling and very sick from a new medication she started.  We have stopped the medication and hopefully her pain will resolve and she will get some sleep.

I'll end with a picture of AJ and his Dad.  They both received matching sweatshirts from Scott's place of employment.  AJ was so excited to look like his Dad.



Barbara



 

No comments:

Post a Comment