Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

AJ has had a good Valentines Day.  He carefully wrote his name on his Valentines for his friends at school. He was so excited about his Scooby Doo Valentines. EB certainly has an impact on Valentines Day.  It's not necessarily bad but it's different from my other children's experience.  For AJ, it's not the candy that is the big deal on Valentines Day; It's the cool super hero on the Valentine.

AJ is really struggling with his throat (esophagus closing).  He tells me many times a day that he is sick and he points to his throat. He is not eating much at all by mouth.  Usually he will at least nibble on something; now he doesn't even try. (Thank God for G tubes) I can hear him "slurping" his saliva.  I called the doctor and again they said they are working to get it set up.  I told them it needs to be soon.  So we are waiting for that call.

This past weekend we celebrated my parents 
60th wedding anniversary.  
Happy Anniversary Dad and Mom!


Hope you have enjoyed your Valentines Day.

We love because He first loved us.
I John 4:19 (English Standard Version)

Barbara

1 comment: